Monday, March 10, 2014

Arigato Sushi Winter Park

One of my FAVORITE sushi place in Orlando is Arigato Sushi in Winter Park.  On average, I will eat there at least once every two weeks! They have such a wide variety of sushi rolls and hot meals.  You can get cooked sushi, raw sushi rolls, and rolls with vegetables as well. One of my favorite rolls to get is the Rock-n-roll.  I customize it to my liking a little, though, because it usually comes with eel, and I don't think people should eat eel.  I usually substitute the eel for salmon.  They also have the best spicy tuna I have ever had!  Even if you are not a huge sushi fan, they also have cooked food items like chicken, steak, and vegetables.  The staff is super nice and they make you feel welcomed when you are there.  The restaurant is rather small, but it usually isn't too busy, so its pretty easy to get seated when you are there.  I like to call ahead sometimes and get my sushi to go since it is very close to my apartment.  They are super fast so every if I have to wait, I usually don't have to wait long.  I highly recommend Arigato if you are looking for  a good sushi place in the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment