Monday, February 17, 2014

Ethos Vegan Kitchen



One of my favorite restaurants in Orlando is Ethos Vegan Kitchen in Winter Park.  It is a Vegan restaurant that serves 100% vegan food, and it is delicious!  One of my favorite things to get on the menus is their coconut curry wrap.  It is made with tofu, raisins, cooked coconut shavings, lettuce, and this wonderfully delicious curry sauce.  I usually get it with chips and their mango salsa.  They also serve a variety of beverages from bottled sodas like chai cola- my favorite; to mimosas, and pale ales.  It is such a unique place to eat; the atmosphere is very artsy and eclectic.  I like to take my meat eating boyfriend there all the time, he loves it!  Although they don’t serve any meat menu items, all of their meat substitutes do a great job fulfilling the needs of a meat eater with taste and texture, but providing a much healthier meal.  The vegan lifestyle may not be for everyone, I was a vegetarian for about seven years and just recently started eating poultry again, but sometimes I still enjoy vegan and vegetarian meals and Etho’s is my favorite place to go to fulfill those cravings for some delicious vegan food! 

No comments:

Post a Comment