Friday, April 11, 2014

Antojitos in City Walk



I was down at City Walk the other night and got the chance to try out an amazing new restaurant that just opened there not too long ago called Antojitos.  It's a Mexican restaurant with a little bit of flare, they have an amazing selection of drinks at their bar and over 200 types of tequila; if you are a margarita person.  I tried a drink called a Stingray; it was a margarita that was infused with jalapeƱos and had a nice spicy kick to it.  They had another drink that was called the Sriracha Muchacha…I was hesitant that try that one.  It was on a whole-nother level that I was not prepared for.  As an appetizer I tried this delicious sweet corn dip with queso and tortilla chips.  The appetizer was awesome, it set the bar for what was to come; for my meal I ordered vegetarian fajitas that were made with zucchini and squash and all kinds of flavorful veggies.  Of course it came with all the fixings to complete the meal, but it truly was an experience.  There are so many Mexican, south west style restaurants out there, but this place truly set the bar for its delicious food and wonderful atmosphere.  I will definitely be back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment